At the beginning of November, 3 people decided to fly over the United States from Florida up north to Yellowstone park and back.
It was an amazing trip. In 10 days we visited 15 airports, we have been in Yellowstone, Yosemite, Tahoe Lake, and other places.
– Total flight time – 49 hours
– The highest ground speed – 214kts
– The highest altitude flown – 14,300 ft
– Highest headwind – 44 kts
– The longest leg – almost 6 hours (Lake Tahoe – Santa Fe).
Enjoy this video and join us for the next trip!